Monday, November 21, 2011

Configure the Network accounts Loftek CXS 3200 Network Camera

I have four of these IP network cameras, one for the front door, one for the back door, bought a dog for the region and one for my office. I have some complaints about Amazon not being able to properly set up the cameras. But you know something that was not the fault of the camera! Most people do not understand their network and want to blame the camera. In any case, setting these network cameras was as easy as following the Quick Start Guide that was included in the package.

For large, the PDF versions, you can search the site and after visiting Loftek.us accounts CXS 3200 network, network camera, there are guides, videos, etc. to help you, I put everything along.How in place? First, I have the camera at a time, which took about 15 minutes for the first, and then 5 minutes for each camera. Connect the device to your router, run the provided "bsearch", the IP address of the camera and port numbers and, 192 .168.0. XX.

The display format is standard username / password is admin/123456. After changing the password and set up the wireless (with the password for my home network) my CXS 3200 network accounts, network camera has been explored on my wireless network and ready to go! For you Mac guys out there with a different IP range, I think you must manually set it.The three other cameras by the same procedure, but one thing I noticed is that when you click the "search for wireless networks," in the GUI, it is sometimes not visible, my wireless network on the first click and second click. Do not know why or what, but by clicking again solved the problem each time.

The software comes with this product is useful, but not refined. Masking areas of motion detection is a mess, and my advice is to drop the software and pay a little more than a third-party software. I'm with Blue Iris, because every forum it seems desirable. I must say good things about Blue Iris. A good buy for sure.As As for equipment - very impressive. I have four of these for the same price that I received only one of the competing manufacturers.

The CXS is 3200 network accounts, network camera's main feature IR-cut filter, which I find very useful in providing realistic colors on my screen. When light hits a certain point in the dark, the camera automatically switches to night vision, IR lighting and turning off the IR-cut. Night Vision mode, the images in black and white are displayed only, and the area covered is the same as the light cover. Think of it as a lighthouse to the front of the camera. My experience with the 3200 accounts of the CXS network, network camera is good, from the basic installation, quality and usefulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment